You can easily find documents such as CCDa, patient discharge summary, nursing service measures, pulmonary functions, physician notes, and physical therapy. To view a patient's document, please follow these steps:
1. Log in to MX Access. On the homepage, search for a patient by entering their name or MRN.
Note: You must enter a minimum of the patient’s First Name (at least 2 characters) AND the patient’s Last Name (at least 2 characters) or the patient’s MRN AND Facility. If you choose to enter both the Patient’s Name and the MRN/Facility, the system will default to display the results based on the MRN/Facility.
2. Select the patient of interest and click View Selected Patient Records.
3. In the left-hand toolbar, click Documents.
4. A list of documents will be displayed on the screen.
5. To see the document details, click on the Document Name or the Details icon .
6. A pop-up window will appear with the document notes.
To see the type of documents that appear under the Documents tab, please refer to the article “What type of documents appear under the Labs, Radiology, and Documents categories in MX Access?”