You can view patient diagnoses with past and present problems. The Problems & Diagnoses tab includes clinical and claims data. To view diagnoses with past and present problems, please follow these steps.
1. Log in to MX Access. On the homepage, search for a patient by entering their name or MRN.
Note: You must enter a minimum of the patient’s First Name (at least 2 characters) AND the patient’s Last Name (at least 2 characters) or the patient’s MRN AND Facility. If you choose to enter both the Patient’s Name and the MRN/Facility, the system will default to display the results based on the MRN/Facility.
2. Select the patient of interest and click View Selected Patient Records.
3. In the left-hand toolbar, click Problems & Diagnoses.
4. A list of diagnoses with past and present problems will be displayed on the screen.
5. By default, All Diagnoses are displayed. However, you can choose to filter diagnoses by Clinically-Sourced Diagnoses Only or Claims-Sourced Diagnoses Only.