You can view and compare laboratory results side by side, and you can graph them to easily identify trends and changes over time. To graph laboratory results, please follow these steps:
1. Log in to MX Access. On the homepage, search for a patient by entering their name or MRN.
Note: You must enter a minimum of the patient’s First Name (at least 2 characters) AND the patient’s Last Name (at least 2 characters) or the patient’s MRN AND Facility. If you choose to enter both the Patient’s Name and the MRN/Facility, the system will default to display the results based on the MRN/Facility.
2. Select the patient of interest and click View Selected Patient Records or simply click on their name.
3. In the left-hand toolbar, click Labs.
4. Click on the Cumulative View icon to see the results side-by-side.
5. All test results will be displayed on the screen. To graph all results, click on Cumulative Graph.
6. Graph details will be listed at the top of the screen.