1. Log in to MX Access and, on the homepage, search for a patient by entering their name or MRN.
Note: You must enter a minimum of the patient’s First Name (at least 2 characters) AND the patient’s Last Name (at least 2 characters) or the patient’s MRN AND Facility. If you choose to enter both the Patient’s Name and the MRN/Facility, the system will default to display the results based on the MRN/Facility.
2. Select the patient of interest and click View Selected Patient Records.
3. You will be brought to the Patient Summary page. On the top right corner of the screen, click View Summary.
4. The Patient Summary Report will be displayed on the screen.
5. To change the format of the report you are viewing, click View As.
6. Select Patient Summary (PDF) to download or print the summary.
7. To download the summary, click on the Download icon on the right side of the screen.
8. To print the summary, click on the Print icon on the right side of the screen.
You can view the report in the following formats:
Consolidated CDA CCD
Continuity of Care Document (CCD, HITSP C32)
Continuity of Care Record
Discharge Summary (HITSP C48.2)
Discharge Summary (NEHTA SD-20000)
Event Summary (NEHTA SD-16473)
Export Summary - Ambulatory
Export Summary - Inpatient
Laboratory Report (HITSP C37)
Patient Summary (HTML)
Patient Summary (PDF)
Patient Summary (SDA)
Payer Data (SDA)
Referral (NEHTA SD-21000)
Referral Summary (HITSP C48.1)
Shared Health Summary (NEHTA SD-16565)
Transition of Care/Referral - Ambulatory
Transition of Care/Referral - Inpatient
Transition of Care/Referral Summary