MX Access does more than just list your patient’s radiology tests—it includes the patient’s history, technique used, ordering clinician, priority, and comments. To see the radiology results and order details, please follow these steps:
1. Log in to MX Access and, on the homepage, search for a patient by entering their name or MRN.
Note: You must enter a minimum of the patient’s First Name (at least 2 characters) AND the patient’s Last Name (at least 2 characters) or the patient’s MRN AND Facility. If you choose to enter both the Patient’s Name and the MRN/Facility, the system will default to display the results based on the MRN/Facility.
2. Select the patient of interest and click View Selected Patient Records.
3. In the left-hand toolbar, click Radiology.
4. A list of radiology tests will be presented on the screen. Click on the Details button to see the radiology results.
5. Click on Order Details to see additional information such as quantity, priority, and comments.
6. A popup window with additional information will be displayed on the screen.