You can extract patient information directly from your Greenway electronic health record (EHR) system in order to receive notifications for these patients in MX Notify. To extract patient data from your Greenway EHR, follow these steps:
1) Build a Patient Demographics Report using the Report Designer Tool in the upper menu.
The fields needed are in a pool on the left-hand side.
Click and drag the required fields out onto the white dotted plane.
2) Once all fields are in place, go into the Filter option in the upper menu.
3) Click Match All Filters.
Select Date of Birth from the drop-down box in the first column.
Select Greater Than from the drop-down box in the second column.
Select Visit from Date from the second drop down box in the first column.
Select Greater Than or Equal To from the second drop down box in the second column.
Type a date that goes back 18 months from current date.
4) Click Save on the left-hand side to save the report.
5) Go back into the reporting tool in the top menu.
Go to the standard reporting module where reports are run.
6) Find the name of the report that was saved.
7) Open the report.
Click Immediate on the left-hand side to run the report right now.
8) The report will run in a sample window.
Click Excel in the top menu of the sample window.
Enter a name for the file and location to save the exported Excel file.
9) Locate the file on your computer and open it.
10) Save the completed report as a .CSV file.
11) Locate the new file and verify its contents and format are correct.
You will have now successfully extracted your patients information from your EHR system. To get notifications in real-time whenever these patients have encounters, please submit your patient panel list via the MX SFTP site.