You can extract your patient information from your AthenaHealth electronic health record (EHR) system in order to receive notifications for these patients in MX Notify. To extract patient data from your AthenaHealth EHR system, follow these steps:
1) Click Reports at the top menu and Report Builder.
2) Choose Patient Demographics Report and then click Next.
3) Choose all the patient fields needed (you can review the MX template here for fields, simply click on MX Patient Panel). Select each column and click the right arrow to add the new information to the report.
4) Once all columns have been added, use up/down arrow to organize the content and click Next.
5) Choose a Filter:
Patient had appointment in date.
Choose date of birth, and set the drop down to show all (will pull entire patient list).
6) Click Save Report.
7) Locate your new report using the Report option in the top menu and click Run Report.
8) Save your completed report as a .CSV file to your computer’s desktop.
9) Save as a .CSV file.
10) Locate the file on your computer and open it to verify the contents and format are correct.
You will have now successfully extracted your patients information from your EHR system. To get notifications in real-time whenever these patients have encounters, please submit your patient panel list via the MX SFTP site.