You can extract patient information from your Centricity electronic health record (EHR) in order to receive notifications for these patients in MX Notify. To extract patient data from the Centricity EHR system, follow these steps:
1) Login and then navigate to Physician Office Practice Management.
2) Click Reports.
Then, expand the Reports folder.
3) Click Patients Folder.
Then select Patient List.
4) Click Preview.
5) Click Export (the icon is a white envelope with red arrow).
6) Export file as .CSV and make sure the delimiter/separator is a comma.
Note: Depending on the version of Centricity in use, patient phone number and gender may or may not be included in the report. Contact the vendor if this information is not included in the version you're using.
7) Save the .CSV file to your computer desktop, or somewhere you can find easily.
8) Locate the file and verify the contents and format are correct.
You will have now successfully extracted your patients information from your EHR system. To get notifications in real-time whenever these patients have encounters, please submit your patient panel list via the MX SFTP site.