MX Access now includes risk scores from MX Analyze and Inland Empire Health Plan (IEHP). To view your patient’s MX Analyze and/or IEHP Risk Scores, please follow these steps:
1) Log in to the MX portal and click on the Access icon.
2) Search for and select the patient of interest to be brought to the patient’s summary page.
3) On the left side of the screen, you will see a new tab labeled “Risk Scores.” Click on the “Risk Scores” tab.
4) You will see two tables displayed, “MX Analyze Risk Scores” and “Member Risk Scores.”
5) To see the description of a risk score, hover over the column of interest. To see the full list of risk score descriptions, please refer to the Access Risk Score Description document.