If you’re a prescribing physician that would like to view CURES data within MX Access, please follow these steps:
1) Log in to MX Access.
2) Add your NPI and DEA numbers to your MX account.
Note: To see more details on how to add your NPI and DEA numbers to your account, please refer to the article “How do I add my NPI and DEA numbers to my MX account?”
3) Search for and select the patient of interest to be brought to the patient’s summary page.
4) On the left side of the screen, click on the “Medications” tab.
5) On the top right side of the screen, click on the “CURES 2.0” button.
6) A popup screen will be displayed. If results are returned, the number of hits will be listed at the top of the popup window. If no results are returned, the message "No Results Found" will be displayed.